Follow me on Instagram!

Contact me...

pennyfashion-fade@hotmail.co.uk




Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 27 February 2011

Lazy day







Just a lazy saturday spent being lazy and messing around. I've had a hectic week this week so I have spent all weekend catching up with all of my beautiful, supportive friends as well as spending time with family and cuddling my dog Teddy. And throughout all of this I have also been wearing my amazing new platform shoes at every possible occassion!

I've had a really good response to the DIY skirt project I did so if you have any other ideas for DIYs let me know via comment and I will get back to you...

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.


hat: h&m, dress all saints (the only thing I have ever bought from there), double finger crystal ring by me, turquoise ring miss selfridge, feather ncklace topman

22 comments:

  1. So glad i came across your blog, its amazing :-)
    and i love your dress on these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. Love your outfit !


    http://touch-your-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos!amazing blog ;)
    I follow u! :) kisses*

    www.socucute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very very cute pics!
    xoxo


    townofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. like all pics! Really nice blog! follow you) Follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great blog I found here, loving the pics!






    LA

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is great
    love your blog
    and your style is so beautiful ! **

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gosh youre so pretty! and your shirt is simply amazing! is this a diy or where did u buy that?????


    greetz from Berlin!


    www.katjusha-dawai.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. looove the shoes!!!xxx

    www.zscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love love love your blog, is so inspirational


    if you want we could follow each other

    kisses

    xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your style!
    great blog & booties
    now following :) hope you follow back

    www.bobbieaustinscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. um you are smokin'

    http://opinionslave.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your shoes!!!They're great!!! :D Love the blog too! I'm a follower! ;)

    SignorinaTina

    ReplyDelete
  15. the dress is trashy cool and sexy!Great style! Following you!

    Christine
    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You look fab!! love the ripped sweater!!


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  17. hahah i love your shoes :) x andi

    blogforandi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete