Follow me on Instagram!

Contact me...

pennyfashion-fade@hotmail.co.uk




Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 22 July 2011

Nothing Special









(skinny jeans Topshop, feather necklace Topman, crochet look cardigan vintage, aztec belt Urban outfitters, rings mango/various markets, magazines collected on my china travels)

There has been a serious lack of posts from me recently. I've been getting a lot of emails from friends and even people that I don't know with links to various social networking accounts where people have been using my photos/pretending to be me. It's pretty creepy, and to be honest put me off uploading for a while. However I am now officially back with a vengeance (be warned creepy stalker people) BUT moving on....this is just a random outfit I wore to lunch the other week, and then came home to flick through all of my chinese magazines (the writing is not an issue, because let's face it, I only look at the pictures anyway!) I have a lovely collaboration surprise for you guys coming soon...watch this space. CIAO x

16 comments:

  1. I love you pics! They are so inspiring and mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post once again :)
    love the hair + makeup
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you're back!
    This cardi looks very cool, and you have great jewellery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Penelope actually makes all those fake sites up her self on all these social networks dont believe the hype! hahaha jokes... ;p

    i feeling the outfit. x




    www.DannyKelly.Blogspot.com



    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving all the feathers and grunge chic look!

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you can make the simplest of outfits look bloody gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry about all the crazy stalker weird people. You're beautiful anywayz. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are sooo pretty! i love your outfit!

    http://fluentbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. nothing special? I love it :) the vest and the necklace are awesome!

    crystal

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your style so much! gorgeous jewellery X X X

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohhhhh that is just plain creepy.

    Loving the outfit and all the feathers glad you are back and I only ever look at pictures who needs words xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. The necklace is gorgeous. And you're right that is pretty creepy xx

    http://princesspancake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your necklace. I also can't help but collect loads of foreign magazines whenever I travel!

    ReplyDelete
  14. There are a lot cruel people. Happy you're back!
    This feather necklace...a dream!

    Christine
    http://district5-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the crochet design you wear in this fantastic photos and the jewels are amazing! Lovely style! I follow you ;)

    Kisses from http://backstageline.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete