Follow me on Instagram!

Contact me...

pennyfashion-fade@hotmail.co.uk




Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 9 September 2011

Kimono Commotion






(Kimono silk dress bought in China, red lipstick Dior, turquoise/silver ring bikbok)

So.... I thought I'd live life on the edge and throw on a bit of colour. (I'm crazy like that) I bought this silk kimono dress when I was in China. I love the colour and love it even more teamed with turquoise jewellery... I've had some lovely emails off you guys this week and I will be planning lots of posts around your suggestions. if you want to ask me anything you can also follow me on twitter @penelopesarah but now I have to go.....I'm off to watch my dad's band play at a local pub. ttfn beauts x

6 comments:

  1. Your incredible kimono has me spellbound.

    ♥, Jamie
    www.TheFancyTeacup.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool that your dad has a band, haha! Love the color on you and it must be lovely with turquoise!

    FASHION SUICIDES

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very beautiful. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, gotta live your fashion on the edge.

    xo,k.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your kimono!




    xo
    Théa Unknown
    http://theaisunknown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete