Follow me on Instagram!

Contact me...

pennyfashion-fade@hotmail.co.uk




Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 28 November 2011

Dress up

Photobucket

(top Topshop, ears disney land circa 1999, pleated diy skirt (which you cant really see) vintage belt from Mexico)
When i was little, dressing up was my most favourite thing in the world EVER. I'd dress up in my mum's old dresses and catsuits (she was a 70's disco dancing champion, not a gladiator) and I'd dress my brother up as a little girl in a blonde wig and pink dress....I'm 24 and i just don't seem to be growing out of it??? Thank you all so much for the feedback on my jewellery, I'll be posting some more designs on here soon! xo Penny

16 comments:

  1. LOVE your mickey mouse ears!! Your hair is gorgeous too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so pretty!! everything about this photo!:) im in love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the whole outfit!! How did you DIY the skirt? I'm looking for a fairly affordable black skirt (not body con though)!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll always be a child at heart too :] x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is literally amazinggg!! nothing wrong with staying a child, growing up sucks, i intend to prolong it as long as i can! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. dressing up never gets old. too cute. i want those ears.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my those Mickey Mouse ears are to die for! Loving this outfit xx :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your hair in this pic :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute loving the ears.... hun your jewellery is amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your blog and outfit. Follow you
    Kiss

    www.notlookatme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just found your blog through a link on someone else's and I'm so glad I did! this is a gorgeous look, I actually want everything you're wearing, ha! xx

    www.amybell-thelittlemagpie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWW This is too cute! :D

    neshalovesstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete