Follow me on Instagram!

Contact me...

pennyfashion-fade@hotmail.co.uk




Follow on Bloglovin

Friday 27 January 2012

As promised...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


OK... so I promised you guys that I'd show you my immense skills on the skateboard I got off my brother for Christmas. Truth is, skateboarding is HARD. I grew up playing the Tony Hawke game on Playstation, but it turns out busting a kickflip or Ollie in real life just isn't as simple. However, It probably didn't help that I didn't have shoes on, and wore a big fluffy hat and flares.... but that's just how I roll. It was also Christmas, where I decided it would be a good idea to try drinking beer.... turns out I'm also not enough of a tomboy to drink that either. Enjoy laughing at my major skateboard fail. Lots of love. xo

14 comments:

  1. love your necklace and trousers!

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pants girl! Trying to pick up skateboarding too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are gorgeous!! I love your blog, its so creative with wonderful combinations!! In my opinion a really good inspiration sweety :)
    Coment my new outfit in http://s-justcarpediem.blogspot.com/
    follow me and i'll do the same, thanks darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to skateboard years ago and it is so not easy loving your effort practice makes perfect but I find the older you get the more fear you feel which stops you going for it. Good luck with the skateboarding and I love the pics cool board too xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Possibly the most amazing dog in the world x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is literally amazing!! Love this blog! Great discovery of my day!!

    www.diamond-solitaires.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am I the only one who can't see the pictures?
    I really love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the trousers. Where are they from? These will be amazing to effortless lazy days! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. these shots are wicked, totally put a smile on my face :) major envy, been looking through your blog for what seems like ages now and I'm so inspired! I've got a blog too assezblonde.blogspot.com if you wanna check it ouuut xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish i could wear those! They look fab on you xx

    ReplyDelete