Follow me on Instagram!

Contact me...

pennyfashion-fade@hotmail.co.uk




Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 3 March 2014

Keep me Pinterested

 photo ScreenShot2014-03-03at171853_zpsba06f8eb.png
(Follow me on pinterest: PenelopeArmstrong1 )


I'm currently pretty MIA on social media as I've got a lot on, but hopefully I'll be blogging a bit more soon. I've also been contacted by the guys at American Apparel which is something that I can't wait to share with you....so there will be lots of lovely posts soon to come.

I've also developed an unhealthy obsession with pinterest which is currently inspiring me so much and making me look at where I want to travel to/ move to in the next year. You can follow me HERE.


Lots of love,

Penny

xo



"If you don't like where you are.... move. You are not a tree"

13 comments:

  1. pinterest is the best!

    xxoo,
    nikki

    www.dreaminneon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get on Pinterest for just "a few minutes" and two hours later I am still there. That site is so addictive as it is really easy to go down so many rabbit holes looking at all sorts of neat stuff!!

    http://www.chicmadesimple.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah agreee!!

    Love Pinterest!
    http://www.fashionuniverse.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!
    You should check Tamar Shalem's designs, right up your alley!
    www.tamarshalem.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. flawless!

    -gaia
    http://sparklerage.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see your new layout and your hair looks lovely!

    are you clothing designer urself?
    www.robecart.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! It is like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, just like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the content home a bit, Alpha XTRM besides that, this is helpful blog post. A outstanding read. I will certainly return again.Pretty good post. Ive really enjoyed browsing your website posts. Whatever the case I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Thanks a lot, I'll try to visit often. Merry Chrismas!http://www.healthcaresups.com/alpha-xtrm/


    ReplyDelete